!!!REMOVE ME!!!

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 13:36:00 GMT 2001

On Feb 27, 2001, Abdelshakour Abuzneid <abuzneid@bridgeport.edu> wrote:

> Remove me too. This is ridiculous!

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Yanbo Zhou wrote:

>> What's the problem? Remove my address from list!!!

I'm afraid you'll have to figure out how you got subscribed before you
can unsubscribe.  Maybe you're subscribed in some mail exploder, in
which case the mailing list instructions wouldn't apply to you.  But
then, there's absolutely nothing we could do about it.  If you have
indeed subscribed directly to the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list, the
procedure you got in the mailing list help reply (the one that
mentions the list-unsubscribe header) is your best bet.