Doc on error messages --More questions on error messages

sherry sherry@zeroknowledge.com
Mon Feb 26 13:16:00 GMT 2001

So, there is no doc/page/info on error messages ?

I have seen an error that says:
looser throw specifier for virtual `foo`
And that happens when the base class has a throw() spec while the derived
class does not.

But why is this an error?