gcc-2.95.2
Agung Yogaswara
azung@xerxes.intern.trabas.com
Thu Feb 22 17:50:00 GMT 2001
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jerry Miller wrote:
> The only version of <sys/time.h> where I could find '__tz'
> was on my Web host. (It's also the only Linux system to
> which I have access.) The lines where I found it are:
>
> extern int __gettimeofday __P ((struct timeval * __tp,
> struct timezone * __tz));
> extern int gettimeofday __P ((struct timeval * __tp,
> struct timezone * __tz));
> extern int __settimeofday __P ((__const struct timeval *__tv,
> __const struct timezone *__tz));
> extern int settimeofday __P ((__const struct timeval *__tv,
> __const struct timezone *__tz));
>
> If yours looks anything like this, the only explanation I can
> see is that '__const' is for some reason defined as something
> other than 'const'. (A declaration of "int float x;" gives the
> identical error message.)
>
thanks.
here is my version of '__tz" in /usr/include/sys/time.h (the
only one):
struct timezone
{
int tz_minuteswest; /* Minutes west of GMT. */
int tz_dsttime; /* Nonzero if DST is ever in effect. */
};
#if defined __USE_GNU || defined __USE_BSD
typedef struct timezone *__timezone_ptr_t;
#else
typedef void *__timezone_ptr_t;
#endif
extern int gettimeofday (struct timeval *__restrict __tv,
__timezone_ptr_t __restrict __tz) __THROW;
extern int settimeofday (__const struct timeval *__tv,
__const struct timezone *__tz) __THROW;
thats pretty much different, isn't it?
am i miss something?
btw, i'm using kernel 2.3.4.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list