error Help Please

Puneet Singhal puneet@opussoft.com
Wed Feb 7 04:19:00 GMT 2001

hi

I am runnig this exec SST_MGR on solaris. This has been built on Solaris 7.
This symbol "dbg_msg" is defined in another library but used everywhere
else.
While ocmpilation It does not give any errors.

The error message is given below:

ld.so.1: SST_MGR: fatal: relocation error: file /elthome/lib/libtb_apims.so:
symbol dbg_map: referenced symbol not found

TIA
Puneet

The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I
forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online
community."