interrupt handling

Abhilash R rabhilash@tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Dec 18 01:44:00 GMT 2001

Hello,
We are using GNU C compiler in one of our project. The microcontroller
on our target board is MMC2107.  However we are facing some problem
during interrupt handling.
In my code I have defined an interrupt as fast interrupt coming on egde
port EP.4. I have done all the initialisations properly & simulated that

interrupt using Interrupt force register of MMC2107. Reading back the
status register shows that interrupt is valid & there is an interrupt
pending for execution. However the branching to ISR is not happening.

Kindly let us know the solution for this problem as soon as possible.

regards
abhilash