GCC on solaris 8

Puneet Singhal puneet@opussoft.com
Wed Aug 29 04:01:00 GMT 2001


Hello All,

I used gcc2.95.2 on solaris 7 for compiling a lot of code.

Now I have ported the code to solaris 8.
I compiled my code using the same makefiles but they dont seem to work!!

Is there anything I am missing?
Any switch that I need to set on sol 8?


TIA,
Puneet

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Puneet Singhal
Software Engineer

WORK:

Opus Software Solutions
Mayfair Towers,
Shivajinagar,
Pune 411005
Maharashtra, India.

Phone :
	Work : 0091 20 551 2092/1093
	Home : 0091 20 589 8334

fax   : 0091 20 551 2808

http://www.opussoft.com

puneet@opussoft.com
===================================================================


 _____                    __            __                    __        __
/\___ \                  /\ \__        /\ \               __ /\ \__    /\ \
\/__/\ \   __  __    ____\ \ ,_\       \_\ \     ___     /\_\\ \ ,_\   \ \ \
   _\ \ \ /\ \/\ \  /',__\\ \ \/       /'_` \   / __`\   \/\ \\ \ \/    \ \
\
  /\ \_\ \\ \ \_\ \/\__, `\\ \ \_     /\ \L\ \ /\ \L\ \   \ \ \\ \ \_    \
\_\
  \ \____/ \ \____/\/\____/ \ \__\    \ \___,_\\ \____/    \ \_\\ \__\
\/\_\
   \/___/   \/___/  \/___/   \/__/     \/__,_ / \/___/      \/_/ \/__/
\/_/






More information about the Gcc-help mailing list