Error when compiling XFree86 on gcc 3.0

lange92@2067.resnet.uni.edu lange92@2067.resnet.uni.edu
Tue Aug 7 23:24:00 GMT 2001

It may be a rather weak suggestion and might not compile, but my
understanding is that the default type is int, so you could simply insert
that. Failing that, is there a flag in the Makefile for strict,
strict-no-alias, or pedantic? You could perhaps remove this flag and get a
slightly happier gcc. ;)

DanL