alpha-dec-osf4.0d '-fsquangle' has no effect
Brother Tuck
brothertuck72@hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:37:00 GMT 2001
Hi,
I'm sorry, this is my own fault. A flag '-fsquangle' was missed at link time
in one of my libraries. Thanks, to all for your help.
Regards,
Emmanuel Soden
>
>Hi,
>I have build on a DEC OSF1 V4.0 a gcc 2.95.3 using the flag '-fsquangle'
>for
>CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS. I have succesfully compiled
>the gcc. When I try to compile a little sample using string based on the
>stl
>I get the following errors.
>/usr/bin/ld:
>Unresolved:
>ostream::operator<<(ostream &(*)(ostream &))
>string_char_traits<char>::eq(char const &, char const &)
>string_char_traits<char>::compare(char const *, char const *, unsigned
>long)
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
>I attach to this mail a tar file named stl-sample.tar.gz. Which include the
>sample program stl.cpp, stl.ii and stl.s.
>I attach a little report file 'alpha-dec-osf4.0d.rpt '.
>
>I have also the same problem a Sun Sparc Solaris 2.6.
>
>If someone can help me. It would be interresting...
>I have build 4 times the gcc and each compilation take near 5 hours so you
>can imagine that I would like to be sure before compiling gcc for sixth
>time...
>
>Regards,
>Emmanuel Soden
>
>_________________________________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com .
><< stl-sample.tar.gz >>
><< alpha-dec-osf4.0d.rpt >>
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com .
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list