Spaces Problem

Rahul Sharma maxutilpvt@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 02:38:00 GMT 2000


Hi,

I"m porting my C++ Library from windows to Linux and I
Don't know why gcc is creating the problems for the
extra spaces before or after \ for the statment
continuation I used especially in Macros.If I remove
the spaces before and after \ then on these lines
there is no more error but its difficult to find the
exact place of space and then to remove it,I think its
not possible this way to port the library.and after
removing the spaces giving the error "type specifier
omitted for parameter" where in the source code on the
line

enum TraverseTree
{
  RootToLeaf  = 0, LeafToRoot  = 1,
  FirstToLast = 0, LastToFirst = 2
}

Please tell me what should I do to remove these errors
for spaces and enums.I think may be there is some
problem of the conversion of the source code in
Windows format and I'm using the same for Linux (Just
copied the files from network from Windows node).If
this is then please tell me any converter to convert
the files from Windows format to Linux format or any
other idea to do it.

Thanx.

Rahul.
e-mail : maxutilpvt@yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.
http://im.yahoo.com/


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list