problem about build

Ai Li aili01@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 14:57:00 GMT 2000


I tried to build gcc in my home directory. I don't
root access. Therefore, I configured gcc as following:
../gcc-2.95.2/configure
--with-gcc-version-trigger=/tds/home/ali/tools/gcc-2.95.2/gcc/version.c
--host=sparc
-sun-solaris2.6
--prefix=/net/kcsads05/tds/home/ali/tools/gcc
--enable-shared --enable-threads --norecursion
When I tried to do a build (the command I used
was:make bootstrap-lean), I got the following errors:
Making all in makeinfo
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target
`../lib/system.h'
Current working directory
/tds/home/ali/tools/gcc/texinfo/makeinfo
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`all-recursive'
Current working directory
/tds/home/ali/tools/gcc/texinfo
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`all-recursive-am'
Current working directory
/tds/home/ali/tools/gcc/texinfo
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`all-texinfo'


Please help me out. Thanks a lot.

Ai Li

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list