Problems installing gcc/g++
Zalar Goran
Zalar_Goran@prc.com
Mon Oct 9 13:54:00 GMT 2000
Hello,
I am trying to build the gcc and g++ compilers on an HPUX 10.20 system
(hppa1.1 architecture). I'm
using the gnu assembler and the HPUX linker.The compilers build
successfully, but when I try the
following test program I get errors. We also have a precompiled binary
gcc/g++ compiler that works, but
we have been directed by our customer to build the compiler from the source
distribution.
I'm using the following configuration command:
../gcc/configure --prefix=/opt/gcc --with-as=/opt/binutils/bin/as
--enable-languages=c++
//-----text of xx.C----
#include <iostream.h>
void read() {cout << "read()\n"; }
int main() {
read();
return 0;
}
//--------end of xx.C------
I type:
g++ xx.C
I get these errors:
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
pthread_once (code)
pthread_setspecific (code)
pthread_getspecific (code)
pthread_keycreate (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Goran Zalar, Litton/PRC
zalar_goran@prc.com
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list