make failing (opening /c)
Matthew Kramer
mkramer@ubermensch.org
Mon Oct 2 15:56:00 GMT 2000
Greetings,
I'm trying to build a cross-compiler for powerpc code on my win32
host. After doing a configure with the appropriate parameters (as
suggested in the cross compiler FAQ), I try to do 'make all' for
binutils-2.9.1. At this point all I get is:
bash-2.02$ make all
/c: Can't open /c
make: *** [all-apache] Error 0x2
Same happens if I do a make in my gcc-2.95.2 build dir. I get the same
error regardless of the make option I am choosing (ie, clean and install
do the same thing).
I am having a really hard time locating the plac ein the Makefile where
this file is being opened. I touched /c and tried make again, and after a
few seconds of no output, I got my prompt back. I then put a few echo
commands in /c, did 'make all', and each of those commands were executed.
Can someone tell me why this is happening? Is it to blame o nthe cygnus
win32 port I am using for making and compiling? Any suggestions?
Much appreciated,
Matthew
--
Matthew Kramer (mkramer@ubermensch.org) - http://ubermensch.org
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list