About libstdc++ link staticlly

Bill C Riemers bcr@feynman.com
Wed Mar 8 17:20:00 GMT 2000

I'd love to here an answer to this one.  Dynamic libstdc++.so
has been an end less source of troubles.  Usually I modify
the gcc Makefile's manually before building anything to avoid
the problem.  I have one machine where someone else has installed
the compiler, and I've yet to remove the libstdc++.so dependency.

			Bill