Problem building egcs-20000313 on a Solaris 2.5.1 box
'David Scott Urban
urban@ast.lmco.com
Wed Mar 15 06:28:00 GMT 2000
uname -a
SunOS mammoth 5.5.1 Generic_103640-29 sun4u sparc
gcc -v
Reading specs from
/appl/gnu/SunOS5/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1/2.8.1/specs
gcc version 2.8.1
as -v
GNU assembler version 000312 (sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1) using BFD version 000312
ld -v
GNU ld version 2.9.5 (with BFD 000312)
../egcs/configure --prefix=/usr/local/share/gnu
--with-ld=/usr/local/share/gnu/bin/ld --with-as=/usr/local/share/gnu/bin/as
--enable-threads=posix --with-included-gettext --with-catgets
gmake bootstrap
I seem to remember seeing this before but can't figure out what I did to correct
it. I get the following error trying to build gcc:
gcc -c -DIN_GCC -DSVR4 -g -W -Wall -Wtraditional -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../egcs/gcc -I../../egcs/gcc/config -I../../egcs/gcc/../include
../../egcs/gcc/stor-layout.c
../../egcs/gcc/stor-layout.c: In function `finalize_record_size':
../../egcs/gcc/stor-layout.c:691: `record_align' undeclared (first use in this
function)
../../egcs/gcc/stor-layout.c:691: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
../../egcs/gcc/stor-layout.c:691: for each function it appears in.)
gmake[2]: *** [stor-layout.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/urban/gnu_src/compile/objdir/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/urban/gnu_src/compile/objdir/gcc'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
Scott Urban
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list