FW: GCC.
Virgil Palanciuc
vvv@ss.pub.ro
Tue Mar 14 05:20:00 GMT 2000
Title:
ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ I am trying to build a cross-compiler for the
SC100 family. I have a directory (config/quartz) containing the following
files: ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.c ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.h ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.h.coff ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.h.physical ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.h.virtual ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.bak ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.exp1 ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.exp2 ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.exp3 ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.exp4 ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
quartz.md.v49 ÃÂ ÃÂ IÃÂ know what
quartz.c , quartz.h , quartz.md are used for. I
suppose that quartz.md.bak is a backup file and that the other .md files are
simply different versions. I don't know what should I do with
quartz.h.coff ,ÃÂ ÃÂ quartz.h.physical
and ÃÂ quartz.h.virtual .
ÃÂ ÃÂ I tryied to compile using configure
--target=quartz-local and I almost did it, but it doesn'n sound right.
I think I should use a different option for configure, but I can't figure
outÃÂ which one.
ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ Something I should have said from the
very beginning : IÃÂ work on SunOS5.7, installed on a i386
machine.
ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ Please write me if you can help.
ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ
Virgil.
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list