More than one lib file

greg zhang gregzh@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 13:45:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

Now, I have a question about gcc and libstdc++ lib.

In a server machine, there are two different lib
files(libstdc++), how to let everyone link correct lib
when they build their differenet projects.
Maybe they build simultaneously, so I can't modify lib
directory manually.

I try to modify lib directory in Makefile, such as
/usr/local/lib, or /usr/local/lib2, ...

(through change envirment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH =
one of them)

It seems gcc always search and link the previous lib
file(/usr/local/lib).

So, could give me a advice how and where to begin
this?

Thanks.