install problem
YiWei Luo (ENC)
YiWei.Luo@enc.ericsson.se
Sat Jun 24 01:36:00 GMT 2000
Hi,I meet big trouble when I install gcc-2.95..My operation system is HPUX11.0.
I do install in this way.
1.download the gcc source and unzip it
2.add path /usr/local/bin to variable PATH and export it
3.cd gcc-2.95
4../configure --enable-languages='c++'
5.make bootstrap.Then the error happend,with error message as below(I copy the several last lines of output of comaand make)
cd .; `if [ -f /usr/local/gcc-2.95/gcc/../bison/bison ] ; then case . i\
/*) echo /usr/local/gcc-2.95/gcc/../bison/bison -L ./../bison/ ;; \
*) echo /usr/local/gcc-2.95/gcc/../bison/bison -L /usr/local/gcc-2.95/g\
esac; else echo bison ; fi` -d -o c-parse.c c-parse.y
sh[4]: bison: not found.
*** Error exit code 127
Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
So I think maybe I need install bison.I do install bison.
I do install in this way.
1.download the bison source and unzip it
2.add path /usr/local/bin to variable PATH and export it
3.cd bison-1.28
4../configure
5.make.Then the error happend,with error message as below(I copy the several last lines of output of comaand make)
Making all in po
file=./`echo de | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
&& rm -f $file && PATH=../src:$PATH msgfmt -o $file de.po
sh[2]: msgfmt: not found.
*** Error exit code 127
Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
Does I need to install bison?If so,how to solve the peroblem happend in the course of install bison.
Can you give me some idea and how to get rid of the proble?I really appreciate your help.
Best Regards
Luo Yiwei
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list