a question

u2092265 u2092265@site.uottawa.ca
Mon Jun 5 06:25:00 GMT 2000

Hi
I have a idiot question. I input a source code to my computer. There are
some functions called in my code. I defined all of these function in the
head files. When I used "gcc server.c" to compile it, I got some error
message. They were "undefined symble socket in /tmp/cca001dj1.o". All of
function which were called in my code are undefined in some temporary
files. But I know the head files work(if they don't work , I will get a
error message like" undefined symble socket in main" I don't know how to
modify it. Can you help me.
Thanks a lot

your trulys
dengyi