Infromation....

Dheeraj Mehta dheeraj.mehta@wipro.com
Mon Feb 28 03:59:00 GMT 2000

Sir/Madam,
I am software professional working for Wipro. I want to ask a question
regarding the CHILL compilation. I am not able to compile a chill file
using PROCESS statement. The code used by me is as under :
"
main_process: MODULE
pro: PROCESS ();
        WRITETEXT( output," %C
/",s2);
END pro;
procs: PROCESS ();
        WRITETEXT( output," %C
/",s1);
END procs;
START pro();
START procs();
END main_process;
"
When I compile this file using GNU chill :
chill -c test.ch
 I get the following error
: invalid expression/location syntax
: PROCESS copy number must be integer
Can U please suggest me a way how I can use this.
NOTE: Can U please send me the CHILL Programmer's
User Manual if available. Please take it as urgent requirement.
Regards
Dheeraj
begin:vcard
n:Mehta;Dheeraj
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Wipro Infotech ( Global R & D );CSBU
version:2.1
email;internet:dheeraj.mehta@wipro.com
title:Sr. Software Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;26, =0D=0ASri Chamundi Complex,=0D=0AHosur Main Road, =0D=0ABommanahalli=0D=0A;Banglore;Karnataka;560068;India
fn:Dheeraj Mehta
end:vcard