m68k-coff cross-compiler

Claudio Caravaggi clacarav@tin.it
Tue Dec 19 05:41:00 GMT 2000

Hi, I have problems building a cross compiler
for a 68k target ( --target=m68k-coff ) on a SUN Solaris 2.5 wit GCC
compiler. I get errors as "file not found" related to some *,h
file.

My question is : a "m68k-coff" target is a machine
with a 68xxx processor(like a SUN so ) or is a "generic target",something
like a prototype board without OS with fw written completly from scratch ?
If the first case is true can I build a cross-compiler for 68xxx processor
as for 68hc11 ?and wath target I must specify ? In the second case how manage
the option "--with-headers=..." that MUST be specified in building a
cross-compiler , because in my case I have no standard headers files
?

Where I can find the latest list of target
supported ?

Best regards

Claudio Caravaggi clacarav@tin.it