gcc snapshots ready for HPUX 11 ?

Stefan Thiede Stefan.Thiede@sv.sc.philips.com
Fri Aug 25 17:34:00 GMT 2000

Hi Folks,

before I even start downloading, I'd like to know what the status
of the gcc snapshots is with regard to HPUX 11

I've seen lots of e-mails around this question. Is there a
"FAQ for HPUX 11" with versions of binutils, tips, tricks ?

Most of 64 bit related questions have been aswered by Alexandre Oliva,
any hints on what the status is ?

The 2 other options are to by aCC from HP or cygnus GnuPro, anybody
any opinion/pricepoint on these ?

Thanks

Stefan