SPRO Compiler errors

Hany Morcos hanymorcos@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 11:45:00 GMT 2000


I'm trying egcs snapshot 20000807 and It fails to
compile under SPRO-4.2

> gmake[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/hmorcos/egs-build/gcc/cp'
> cc -c  -DIN_GCC  -DSVR4  -g     -I. -I..
> -I../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp
> -I../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/..
> -I../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/../config
> -I../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/../../include
> ../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/decl.c
> "../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/decl.c", line 576:
> left operand must be modifiable lvalue: op "="
> "../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/decl.c", line 589:
> cannot recover from previous errors
> cc: acomp failed for
> ../../../egcs-20000807/gcc/cp/decl.c
> gmake[2]: *** [decl.o] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/hmorcos/egs-build/gcc/cp'
> gmake[1]: *** [cc1plus] Error 2
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/hmorcos/egs-build/gcc'
> gmake: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
> 
> 
> 
>        static void
>        push_binding_level (newlevel,
> tag_transparent, keep)
> 		           struct binding_level *newlevel;
> 	                   int tag_transparent, keep;
> 		 {
> 		   /* Add this level to the front of the chain
> (stack) of levels that
> 		        are active.  */
> 		  bzero ((char*) newlevel, sizeof (struct
> binding_level));
> 		  newlevel->level_chain = current_binding_level;
> 576		  current_binding_level = newlevel;
> 		  newlevel->tag_transparent = tag_transparent;
> 	          newlevel->more_cleanups_ok = 1;
> 				  
> 				  // the rest is not included.
> 				  
> 	        }
> 				  
> 
> 
> current_binding_lever is  a macro:
> 	
> 
> #define current_binding_level			\
>   (cfun						\
>    ? cp_function_chain->bindings   		\
>    : scope_chain->bindings)			  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  
> 				  


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list