CORRECTION: RE: Building gcc 9.95.2 toolchain to run vxWorks on a PowerPC

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Aug 24 06:52:00 GMT 2000


>-----Original Message-----
>From: David Korn 
>Sent: 24 August 2000 14:43
>To: 'Lovett, Stuart'; 'help-gcc@gnu.org'
>Subject: RE: Building gcc 9.95.2 toolchain to run vxWorks on a PowerPC
          [...snip!...]
>  Yet again my mail doesn't seem to have made it through to the list. 
>This is probably due to my work using PSInet for our ISP; the psinet
>smtp server we use is on at least one of the anti-spam blacklists that
>Gnu check incoming mail for the mailing lists against, so please pass
>on my apologies to the list for only including them in one half of the
>conversation!	

  Yet again I find I'm speaking without thinking! It's the gcc-help 
mailing list that I'm spamblocked from, not the help-gcc list. I just
don't know how I could be so careless as to confuse these two.....<g>

         DaveK
-- 
Event being observed is indistinguishable from the observer.
	-- Schrödinger's cat 


**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list