Memory and Sig 11
Victor
victord@wwcd.com
Tue Aug 1 12:50:00 GMT 2000
Hi, I wanted to find out if there are any tools to confirm errors in
memory or hardware. Many people have told me that when the compiler
delivers a signal 11, it's a hardware problem. Is there a set of tools
that can put the system through the same ordeal (or more) as gcc does?
How do you debug Signal 11? How do you find out what hardware is causing
it an why? I simply can't believe that there are no tools to help people
deal with these issues. Is there a mailing list with GCC tech staff that
could perhaps give pointers on how to find a solution to the problem? I
mean, I invested lots of money into my hardware, and everything works
fine with some software, and not work with some other software....
aaahhhh!
Thanks,
Victor
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list