Reqeuest some HELP IN INSTALLING EGCC COMPILER

Sun Apr 9 00:32:00 GMT 2000

> Could you please help me to debug the following error code, I came across
> while instaling the EGCS compiler from your site. This is prompted after
> successful configure and make operations(during make install), on a sparc
> 2.6.1 system.
>
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `installdirs'

Sorry, but it is very hard to debug with as little information as you
gave. What command did you type that failed? make invokes a lot of
commands, and one of them failed (typically the last one). make will
show the error message of the command that failed, and it is important
to know that one as well.

Regards,
Martin