error configuring xemacs-21.1.6 on redhat 6.0

Dave Horton davehorton@mindspring.com
Thu Sep 30 23:56:00 GMT 1999

Yes, that was in fact the problem.  I had taken the default server
installation for RedHat 6.0, which I guess doesn't configure that for you.
I reinstalled with a custom install and installed all of the X stuff and
then everything installed correctly.