intel binaries?

Christian Jönsson FOA 72 chj@lin.foa.se
Thu Sep 30 23:56:00 GMT 1999


"R. Reynolds" <cpscorp@flash.net> writes:

> jwk wrote:
> 
> > On Sun, 05 Sep 1999 17:49:59 GMT, R. Reynolds
> > <cpscorp@flash.net> wrote:
> > >Can someone tell me where I can get Intel binaries for gcc. I am trying
> > >to install gcc 2.95.1 and do not currently have a compiler installed.
> > >Any help woould be appreciated.
> > >
> > >Thanks
> > >
> > that would also depend on your OS, which you have not mentioned :-)
> >
> > Jurriaan
> 
> Yeah, I guess it would wouldn't it!!! I ain't none to bright sometimes. My
> OS is RedHat 6.0 e-comerce edition.
> 
> Thanks for the reply and the patience.
> 
> 

You might want to try HJ Lu's rpms at

ftp://ftp.varesearch.com/pub/support/hjl/gcc/gcc-2.95

os something like that (it's not available from my site right now).

Cheers,

-- 
Christian Jönsson                                   chj@lin.foa.se
Sweden's Defence Research Establishment
Dep't of Communication Systems                      FOA 72



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list