target for cross gcc

Sebastien Cayetanot sebastien.cayetanot@dotcom.fr
Wed Sep 8 08:44:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

I must build a cross-compiler for mips ..
My host is a  i386 with freebsd then a HOST = i386-unknown-freebsd3.2
But my target is a target PCI Card with a MIPS processor but it's not a
"target machine" with a specific operating system. I must use a
cross-compiler to have binaries file  I load into my MIPS Microprocessor
and when I switch the card on, the binary file is loading and run
directly on the MIPS microprocessor and not throught an operating
system..

My pb is that i have no operating system on the target .
Then  TARGET = mips-mips-????

Is "TARGET = mips-mips-elf" correct ?

thanks
--