Linking in Solaris (crt1.o)

Joe Durusau durusau@delphi.com
Fri Oct 1 00:00:00 GMT 1999

   Sounds like someone muffed the installation, or maybe the pkg file
was defective.  crt1.o belongs in the same directory as cc1, cc1plus, and
the other parts of gcc.  If they are in the directory you cite, set
GCC_EXEC_PREFIX to that location, taking care that the variable
ends in a /  (sh example below)

GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=/usr/local/lib/sparc-sun-solaris7/2.8.1/
export GCC_EXEC_PREFIX

These files are usually in /usr/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/2.8.1/

Speaking only for myself,

Joe Durusau