bamboozled --a newbie dilemma

Liyang Hu liyang@155-d5p.com
Fri Oct 1 00:00:00 GMT 1999

Dave Ayotte wrote:
> Oh by the way, I decided to put my c++ codes in a .C directory
> so I would have them all in one place --easier to find.

sorry, what I didnt understand was why .C (ie, the dot)
that would just make it not show up in the directory listing...
why not 'cc' or something more obvious like 'programming'?
sorry, but I'm just curious... __/==^_^==\__

--
|    Liyang Hu aka DenseBoy    |        ICQ #: 39391385         |
|    http://liyang.cjb.net/    |    <denseboy@a1tav1sta.net>    |