(no subject)

Arthur Gold agold@bga.com
Fri Oct 1 00:00:00 GMT 1999

Debojyoti:

I suspect your are actually not so much interested in how they
work in gcc...as how they work in C itself.

Search out the FAQs (I'm sure it's in there) on news:comp.lang.c
--you're quite likely to find a pretty canonical explanation.

HTH,
--ag

Debojyoti Dutta wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am trying to understand the way gcc works. in particular, i am
> interested in figuring how multidimentional arrays are handled in gcc.
>
> can someone please help.
>
> regards,
>
> debojyoti
>
> --
> Debojyoti Dutta
> #234 EEB, USC,                  3724 Glendon Av, #105,
> 3740 McClintock Street,         Culver City, LA
> LA, CA 90089                    CA 90034
>
> 213-740-2239                    310-836-3481
> ddutta@halcyon.usc.edu          debojyoti_dutta@yahoo.com

Artie Gold, Austin, TX
mailto:agold@bga.com or mailto:agold@cs.utexas.edu
--