Problem with gcc installation

Joe Durusau durusau@delphi.com
Fri Oct 1 00:00:00 GMT 1999

    I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do.  If you mean that if you
telnet into some host you find that gcc won't run, it's improperly installed
or maybe some environment variable is set wrong.  If you mean you
are trying to use rsh to run gcc on another host, that probably isn't worth the
trouble.

Speaking only for myself,

Joe Durusau