Problem making .dll file for Java Native Interface

AA aanderson@fcmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:00:00 GMT 1999

I was able to get the .dll file created by using the
"--export-all" option for the "dllwrap" command. Now that I have
hello.dll created, when I run the "HelloWorld" java class from
the "Main" class, I get this error.

D:\J\JNI_hw>java Main
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
displayHelloWorld
        at Main.main(Main.java:3)

The definition file produced looks like this:

; dlltool --base-file C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc331977.base --output-exp
hello.exp -v --dllname hello.dll -k --output-def hello.def
--exclude-symbol=DllMainCRTStartup@12 --def
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc331977.def
EXPORTS
	Java_HelloWorld_displayHelloWorld@8 @ 1 ;

Are there any clues as to what may have gone wrong?

Tony.