Redefinition of exception on SUN (version gcc 2.95.1)

Libor Soucek lsoucek@ford.com
Mon Oct 11 07:24:00 GMT 1999

To whom it may concern,
I have question about using mathematical functions and generic STL
containers (vector,stack..) together in one compilation unit.
(Pre compiled version of compiler 2.95.1, on SUN Ultra 2, OS - 2.6).

This problem is with "struct exception" definition in
/usr/include/math.h
file and an another "class exception" definition in <exception> from
g++ include stuff (eventually used in g++ <new> include file).Compiler
naturally complains about redefinition its statement.

Does anyone know simple solution ???

P.S. I tested alternative modification g++ <new> file with statement
"class bad_alloc : public std::exception {" which does not help.

Thanks for response
Regards,
Libor Soucek
lsoucek@ford.com