unable to compile gcc

arif oktay arif.oktay@telekom.gov.tr
Mon Oct 11 03:56:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

i'm trying to compile gcc-2.95.1 for a  alphaev56-dec-osf4.0d host. but
i couldn't manage. i receive a "Memory Fault;Core Dump" error at the "
make bootstrap" stage. I'm not sure whether this is related to gcc or
the system a use. I can give my configuration details if anybody is
willing to help this (simple ?) problem .

æææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ
 Arif OKTAY
 TT                                     Turkish Telekom
 Bilisim Aglari Dairesi                 Informatics Department
 IP Uygulamalari Grubu                  IP Applications Group
 Tel :312 3131926                       Tel :+90 312
3131926
 Faks:312 5551949                       Fax :+90 312
5551949
ææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ