Paging problem with gdb

Chirayu Patel chirayu@elwing.trillium.com
Tue Nov 23 10:51:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

One problem which I have encountered with gdb is with paging. When I
set 10 breakpoints with a set of commands associated with each one of
them...after printing about 80 lines (not sure), gdb prompts the user with

"---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---  "

I am not sure how to turn this prompting off. I tried "set paginnation
off" but didnt work. Any suggestions? Also, how can I enable loggin
within gdb?

My breakpoints are defined in the following format

b function1
commands
silent
disable breakpoints