help with gcc's cpp

John Gibson jgibson@lexmark.com
Thu Dec 30 10:25:00 GMT 1999


I am trying to use GNU's cpp to work with our imake process. The problem is 
that when the ccp get done substituting the variables for their real values I 
get interjecteed spaces. For example  I have some defines like this:

#define CreateDir(DirName)   @@\
makedirs:CURDIR/DirName      @@\
CURDIR/DirName:              @@\
	mkdir CURDIR/DirName @@\

the macro is called like 
CreateDir(Bar)

and 
on the command line there is -DCURDIR="./Foo"

and the output I get is
-----------------------------
makedirs: ./Foo / Bar
 ./Foo / Bar :
	mkdir  ./Foo / Bar
-----------------------------
Is there any way to turn this of via the comand line or something?
Thanks in advance


-- 
-- Thanks
   John
----
John Gibson                             __/-\__
jgibson@lexmark.com                      (o o)
-------------------------------------o00o (_) o00o--
Rules to live by.
1."Never high five a pall bearer.."
----------------------------------------------------
"The Supreme Art of War is to make the enemy look foolish." 
						-- Li Atwater




More information about the Gcc-help mailing list