AIX and ORACLE Client Shell

Bernard Schletz bernard.schletz@sap-ag.de_spam
Thu Dec 30 04:05:00 GMT 1999

Hi,

after the AIX-Upgrade the Oracle-Database has been upgraded from 7.3.2
to 7.3.4. The database is running. But the person did this is in holiday.

Do you know if:
Is it neccessary to run rootpre.sh in order to upgrade Oracle?
Is there any possibility to check if this script has been used?

Thanks
Bernard

< 946553346.26144.0.nnrp-02.c2de6f3d@news.demon.co.uk >...