When is GCC 2.95.3 due?

Victor Danilchenko danilche@cs.umass.edu
Wed Dec 29 09:46:00 GMT 1999

	Can anyone give me a ballpark figure?.. A couple of weeks, a couple of
months? I need it only because I have to decide if I should build GCC
2.95.2 now for my department (on 8 different platforms -- so it's a
major undertaking), or If I should wait for a couple of weeks until
2.95.3 comes out. I do have to rebuild it because our g++-3 include path
is broken, so I figured that if I am going to recompile, I should
combine that with an upgrade.

	Any insights would be much appreciated. This is not info that I would
try to use in any manner but a ballpark guide to a single decision.
which decision can be made either way anyway.

--
	Victor Danilchenko