Configure script problems...

Opinionated opinionated@whoever.com
Thu Dec 23 15:23:00 GMT 1999

Hello,

I finally succeeded in getting a cross-compiler compiled & operating on
my RedHat 6.1 Laptop System, and I was trying to do the same on my main
home machine (running RedHat 6.0), but the machine came to a halt on me
and I had to restart it.  Since then, whenever I invoke configure
scripts on anything to compile, the system just sits there and does
nothing until I control-C it.  Do I need to reinstall the autoconf
package on my system, or does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.