gcc on SOLARIS 7 ('__builtin_va_alist' and info files)

Bryan Lovquist bkl@cps.com.au
Tue Dec 21 23:09:00 GMT 1999

Hello

I recently downloaded gcc 2.8.1 and am attempting to compile some programs under SOLARIS 7.

I am getting the following error;

aim.c:514: '__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (...

I have looked in the supplied '*.h' files that came with the release and cannot find a declaration anywhere. Does anybody have any ideas?

Also could somebody give me a hint as what tools I need to read the documentation. There are a number of '*.info' files that came with the release.

Thanks
Bryan Lovquist