alpha-linuxecoff?

Scott Venier scott@compu-aid.com
Tue Dec 7 14:29:00 GMT 1999

Hello.  I've been trying to build egcs for alpha-linuxecoff and have run
into two problems.  The first is:

   toplev.o: In function `compile_file':
   /570/scottven/newest/egcs/gcc/toplev.c:3131: undefined reference to
   `ASM_FILE_START'
   /570/scottven/newest/egcs/gcc/toplev.c:3131: undefined reference to
   `ASM_FILE_START'

And the other is that I haven't been able to find a crt0.[oS] for alpha
linux.  Any suggestions about how I can solve either of these problems?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Scott