problems with gdb

Fred Wan a.wan@cable.a2000.nl
Thu Dec 2 04:59:00 GMT 1999


Version 4.17 (available at sunfreeware.com) doesn't have the problem.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 1-12-99, 20:17:41, Fred Wan <a.wan@cable.A2000.nl> wrote regarding 
problems with gdb:


> Hi,

> I'm experiencing a problem with gdb.  When I try to invoke it there's 
an

> error message that I don't understand. Does anyone have a hint?

> Thanks, Fred.
> a.wan@cable.a2000.nl

> (/dev/pts/4)A3DMAS> gdb kgdb
> GNU gdb 4.18
> Copyright 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and 
you

> are
> welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
> conditions.
> Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
> There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for
> details.
> This GDB was configured as "i386-pc-solaris2.7"...
> (gdb) run
> Starting program: /home/wan/prg/tbd/A3DMAS/kgdb
> /proc/948/ctl: Inappropriate ioctl for device
> /proc/948/status: No such file or directory.
> can't open process file
> (gdb) (/dev/pts/4)A3DMAS>





More information about the Gcc-help mailing list