r260819 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: ChangeLog repinfo.adb

pmderodat@gcc.gnu.org pmderodat@gcc.gnu.org
Mon May 28 08:53:00 GMT 2018


Author: pmderodat
Date: Mon May 28 08:53:13 2018
New Revision: 260819

URL: https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?rev=260819&root=gcc&view=rev
Log:
[Ada] Minor tweak to output of -gnatR

This changes the output of -gnatR for extensions of tagged record types to
avoid displaying the internal _Parent component, which overlaps with other
components and is thus more confusing than helpful.

For the following hierarchy:

  type R1 is tagged record
    I : Integer;
  end record;

  type R2 is new R1 with record
    C : Character;
  end record;

the output -gnatR must now be:

for R1'Object_Size use 128;
for R1'Value_Size use 96;
for R1'Alignment use 8;
for R1 use record
   _Tag at 0 range  0 .. 63;
   I    at 8 range  0 .. 31;
end record;

for R2'Object_Size use 192;
for R2'Value_Size use 136;
for R2'Alignment use 8;
for R2 use record
   _Tag at  0 range  0 .. 63;
   I    at  8 range  0 .. 31;
   C    at 16 range  0 ..  7;
end record;

2018-05-28  Eric Botcazou  <ebotcazou@adacore.com>

gcc/ada/

	* repinfo.adb (Compute_Max_Length): Skip _Parent component.
	(List_Record_Layout): Likewise.

Modified:
    trunk/gcc/ada/ChangeLog
    trunk/gcc/ada/repinfo.adb



More information about the Gcc-cvs mailing list