[Bug bootstrap/106472] No rule to make target '../libbacktrace/libbacktrace.la', needed by 'libgo.la'.
daniel.melendrezarmada at manchester dot ac.uk
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Oct 24 20:33:45 GMT 2023
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=106472
Daniel Melendrez <daniel.melendrezarmada at manchester dot ac.uk> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |daniel.melendrezarmada@manc
| |hester.ac.uk
--- Comment #33 from Daniel Melendrez <daniel.melendrezarmada at manchester dot ac.uk> ---
Hi guys
I want to confirm that this is still happening on single-code boards.
I recently dusted a Raspberry Pi B+ v 1.2 and just for the kicks and giggles I
decided to compile gcc 13.2.
As expected, the build took AGES and I mean AGES. Would you believe me if I
told you that it took 7 days "non-stop"? ...well, until it failed with the same
message reported here referring to "libgo.la"
My setup:
$ g++ --version:
g++ (Raspbian 10.2.1-6+rpi1) 10.2.1 20210110
Evidently a single-core board hence the impossibility of running: make -j2
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list