[Bug target/106972] internal compiler error: in extract_insn, at recog.c:2770 on ARMeb when building gcc itself
pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Sep 20 06:54:11 GMT 2022
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=106972
--- Comment #3 from Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Thomas Petazzoni from comment #2)
> Thanks for the quick feedback! I am not super familiar with iwmmxt, but as I
> understand it is used in Marvell PXA270 and above. While these are fairly
> old indeed, their support is still maintained in the upstream Linux kernel,
> so it would be odd to no longer have gcc support for them.
Marvell does not provide any support for them in the last 4 years or more. With
my Marvell hat on, it makes sense to remove the GCC support as it definitely
has bitrotten and I have no resources at all to do any upstream fixes for it.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list