[Bug tree-optimization/92860] [9/10/11/12 regression] Global flags affected by -O settings are clobbered by optimize attribute
marxin at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Dec 10 09:09:09 GMT 2021
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=92860
Martin Liška <marxin at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|NEW |WAITING
--- Comment #62 from Martin Liška <marxin at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to David Binderman from comment #61)
> Created attachment 51964 [details]
> C source code
>
> Command line used to compile file:
>
> /home/dcb/gcc/working.2/./gcc/xgcc -B/home/dcb/gcc/working.2/./gcc/
> -B/home/dcb/gcc/results.20211209/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/
> -B/home/dcb/gcc/results.20211209/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem
> /home/dcb/gcc/results.20211209/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem
> /home/dcb/gcc/results.20211209/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include
> -fchecking=1 -g -O3 -march=native -O2 -g -O3 -march=native -DIN_GCC -W
> -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-error=format-diag
> -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-error=format-diag
> -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80
> -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -fcf-protection -mshstk -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc
> -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER
> -fcf-protection -mshstk -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc
> -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/. -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/../gcc
> -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/../include
> -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT
> -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o unwind-dw2.o -MT unwind-dw2.o -MD -MP -MF
> unwind-dw2.dep -fexceptions -c ../../../trunk.git/libgcc/unwind-dw2.c
> -fvisibility=hidden -DHIDE_EXPORTS
Can't reproduce with the current master:
./xgcc -B. /home/marxin/Programming/testcases/pr92860.c -g -O3 -march=bdver2
-fchecking=1 -g -O3 -march=native -O2 -g -O3 -march=native -DIN_GCC -W
-Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-error=format-diag
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wno-error=format-diag
-Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80
-DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -fcf-protection -mshstk -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc
-fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -fcf-protection
-mshstk -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc
-I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/. -I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/../gcc
-I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/../include
-I../../../trunk.git/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT
-DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o unwind-dw2.o -MT unwind-dw2.o -MD -MP -MF
unwind-dw2.dep -fexceptions -fvisibility=hidden -DHIDE_EXPORTS -c
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list