[Bug target/90835] Incompatibilities with macOS 10.15 headers
iains at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Oct 21 14:27:00 GMT 2019
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=90835
Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keywords| |meta-bug
Blocks| |90709
Depends on| |66970
--- Comment #16 from Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
I think to make this into a meta-bug, with dependencies on:
__has_builtin () - PR 66970
__has_feature ()
__has_extension ()
__attribute__((__availability__(....)))
which depends on __attribute__((__unavailable__(...)))
Martin Sebor has posted a patch for PR 66970 and i have patches in progress for
__has_fature/extension and __attribute__((__unavailable__()))
(I will create PRs for the other deps. in due course)
At the moment, I'm a bit reluctant to jam __has_xxxx => 0 in Darwin startup
code, since that might well produce wrong effects on headers that are already
adjusted (i.e. the compiler would report that __has_xxx was defined, but that
all the facilities were non-existent - which is a different state from
reporting hat __has_xxx is not present).
Referenced Bugs:
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66970
[Bug 66970] Add __has_builtin() macro
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=90709
[Bug 90709] [meta-bug] GNU Objective C (C++) cannot consume current headers on
Darwin platforms.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list