[Bug middle-end/70831] [7/8/9 Regression] FTBFS: Build fails with bootstrap-lto and profiledbootstrap
egallager at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Nov 2 05:16:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=70831
Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |egallager at gcc dot gnu.org
See Also| |https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzill
| |a/show_bug.cgi?id=62077,
| |https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzill
| |a/show_bug.cgi?id=69791
--- Comment #17 from Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Jeffrey A. Law from comment #15)
> Given this is a bug in CHKP/MPX and MPX is being deprecated, I'm moving this
> to P4.
They've been removed entirely now, not just deprecated, so does this need to
stay open?
(In reply to Jeff Bai from comment #3)
> (In reply to Richard Biener from comment #2)
> > You'll eventually run into PR60277 as well. Probably requires
> > --enable-checking=release to trigger.
>
> I do apologize for my limited knowledge, but what is the relevance in this
> report with that?
I think Richard transposed the '0' and the '2' in that bug number and actually
meant bug 62077 instead.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list