[Bug bootstrap/87788] [9 Regression] Bootstrap fails for x86_64-apple-darwin* with default languages selection after D addition.
ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Nov 1 11:04:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=87788
--- Comment #14 from Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org> ---
(In reply to Iain Sandoe from comment #13)
> bootstrap succeeded on x86_64-darwin16 --enable-languages=all for 265659.
>
> Shall we leave this PR open as a place to track getting D working on Darwin?
> .. or open a new one?
>
> (I guess from the point of view of archeology, the latter might be better
> than re-classifying this one to 'target').
The fix for the front-end has been committed to upstream. I'll commit all
changes to trunk that will enable the front-end compiler to at least be built
and bootstrapped, effectively closing this.
Which only leaves library support, that I'll be on after the dmd front-end
porting issues have been resolved.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list